Grouping & Tagging Endpoints in OpenAPI
Use tags to group API endpoints and provide an additional layer of organization in your OpenAPI files. When rendering your OpenAPI in read view, Stoplight will group API endpoints by their first tag.
- Click Tag in the top Modeling toolbar
- Input a Name
- Input a Tag description (optional)
- Select the endpoint you want to tag
- Open the tags dropdown, and select the tag that you just created
- Switch to read view and you should see the endpoint grouped under that tag in the sidebar