Referencing Files From Other Projects
You can include files from other Stoplight projects in your documentation. You can reference the following file types:
- YAML files, such as modeling files.
- Markdown and HTML files
- Go to the project containing the file you want to include.
- Select the arrow button next to the filename. The exported version of the file opens in a new tab.
- Copy the URL of the exported version.
- Paste the URL as the target URL for a page in your project. See Referencing Other Data Sources for more information.