301 Redirects for Published Hubs
You can now add redirects in your Published Hubs! If you change or remove a page route but still have links pointing to the old route, just create a redirect and your users will be routed to the correct place. 301 redirects also benefit SEO by telling search engines to de-index the old URL and indexing the new URL. You can add redirects now by navigating to the publish panel.
- Select the Project you would like to modify
- Click the Publishing icon on the left-hand toolbar
- Select Redirects from within the Publishing Panel
- Click Add to add a redirect
- Input the originating URL and its destination